PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lonesome Amsterdam


City life is millions of people being lonesome together - Henry David Thoreau

Early September I joined my husband to Amsterdam. He met with his old friend while me, simply thirst of the scent of city (Sorry Dordrecht!). Not a first timer to the city, I planned to visit somewhat famous fabric store in Amsterdam and stroll along Albert Cuyp market.

I spent some time wandering by myself on the side of the canals, breathing every pulse of busy city flocked with loud, colorful, fashion conscience tourist. I enjoy the lonesomeness. Walking alone enable you to be invisible and (not to sound creepy) unnoticeable to observing group of passerby. Not that I don’t enjoy the company of others too.

Here is couple of the photos I snapped  while I were there.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment